“Jeremy Robert Johnson is the poster child for bizarro fiction, an established writer that consistently delivers the goods.”
Collected for the first time in hardback, the incomparable Jeremy Robert Johnson unleashes his style of weird and bizarre fiction to the masses with a stellar collection featuring the best of his work, as well as a new, never published before novella, ‘The Sleep of Judges’. Johnson is the author of Angel Dust Apocalypse, Extinction Journals, We Live Inside You, Siren Promised (with Alan M. Clark) and the recent novel Skullcrack City.
Why We’re Excited About This Book:
Jeremy Robert Johnson is the poster child for bizarro fiction, an established writer that consistently delivers the goods. This collection is destined to put him on the map for new readers with a large public release. The collection features the best of the best, including ‘When Susurrus Stirs’, which was recently made into an award winning short film directed by Anthony Cousins.
Considering Johnson’s track record with his fans, it’s about time the rest of world jumped on for the ride as well.
Entropy in Bloom releases 18 April 2017 and is available for preorder here.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey