Last year we told you that if you simply liked us on Facebook you could win horror prizes. We announced a preliminary list of prizes and promised we would announce the full line-up at a later date. Well friends, with January 31 now past the competition has closed and the final prizes are listed below.
Or has it closed? See, we thought we would give you a little longer in light of our new prize unveiling. So, you now have until Friday 10 February 2012, 6PM GMT to ‘like’, ‘follow’, ‘subscribe’ or RT our special message, as per the original rules of the competition. So what are you waiting for?
Here’s that prize list we promised you:
- The signed Hater trilogy by David Moody
- A signed copy of Meat by Joseph D’Lacey
- Jasper Bark novels
- A signed and doodled copy of Horns by Joe Hill
- A copy of Dark Minds
- A copy of Darker Minds upon its release
- A special #0 signed copy of Simon Kurt Unsworth’s forthcoming Spectral chapbook
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale DVD
- A signed copy of Fever by Wayne Simmons
- A signed copy of Scarla by BC Furtney
- A years subscription to Black Static magazine
- Six copies of Crimewave 11: Ghosts
- A copy of Hell Train by Christopher Fowler
- A copy of The Faceless by Simon Bestwick
- A signed copy of Dead Bad Things by Gary McMahon
- A signed copy of Final Destination (DVD)
- Five copies of Jeffrey Riddick’s original treatment for the Day of the Dead remake
- A signed copy of Last Rites by Shaun Hutson
- A signed copy of Epitaph by Shaun Hutson
- A signed copy of Twins of Evil by Shaun Hutson
Let us know what you think to the prizes in the comments below.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey