JF: I can tell you about every title I’m publishing this year – and as it’s not just very hard but almost impossible for an editor to pick just a couple of titles (and it makes the authors not picked really upset!) I’ll give you only a couple of lines on each. What I’ve been trying to achieve is a real mix, and I’ve been exceptionally lucky in the authors I’ve found. I’ll do it in rough order (again, so as not to hurt anyone by implying anyone else is better – authors are fragile creatures, you know)!
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey