Well, another Halloween fast approaches, and it’s always been my favourite holiday. Let’s face it, whenever the ghosts and ghouls come out to play, it makes just about everything more entertaining. Stuck in traffic? Look, there’s a masked guy wielding a machete. Caught at the red light? Look, a toothless crack whore with track marks. Oh… the parade’s across town, you’re just lost in a bad neighbourhood? Screw it, pretend and enjoy! They’re only dangerous if you’re looking to buy. Do. Not. Buy. Now where was I? Right, Halloween.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey