Seeing as it’s Halloween, dear reader, we thought we’d treat you to an original piece of fiction. And what a story it is, perhaps the darkest ever to grace the pages of This Is Horror. A Mother’s Blood is dark, terrifying, tragic and beautiful. Illustrated by the incredibly talented Robert Elrod and written by up-and-coming bearer of all that is grim, Ray Cluley, A Mother’s Blood will haunt you far after you finish that chilling last sentence…
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey