Chris Wade is an English writer and illustrator based in Leeds. Starting his writing career editing Hound Dawg Magazine, which he still writes today, Wade went on to write surreal comedy fiction books such as Cutey and the Sofaguard. Audiobooks of his work have been narrated by UK comedians Rik Mayall and Charlie Chuck. Wade’s first horror book is Promiscuville: Rise of the Dead, the first in a series of zombies epics.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey