Living in a nest of creativity in Western Australia, Ashlee shares her space with the husband and other family, human and animal alike. Her stories are usually fantastical with a darker element, since faeries are fun and there’s nothing like a story with a good sense of tragedy.
Ashlee has been writing for over a decade, but is only just dipping her toes into the heady waters of publishing. She is especially proud to be one of the judges for The 2013 Australian Horror Writers Association Short Story and Flash Fiction Competition.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey