So, what do you get if you combine bizarre creatures, satanic rites and terrified train passengers? Quite simply, out of this unholy concoction you’ll end up with Christopher Fowler’s (the Bryant & May Mysteries) latest novel, Hell Train, his first for publisher Solaris. And if you’re in London on 19 January then you’ll be able to help celebrate the launch of the book by joining Christopher, along with Solaris editor-in-chief, at the famous Foyles Bookshop on Charing Cross Road. The event takes place from 7.30pm and, although the event is free, you will nevertheless need to reserve tickets by emailing [email protected].
Foyles Bookshop, 113–119 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 6EB.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey