Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- The Lineup choose four horrific episodes of TV series which were decidedly not horror
- Horror DNA consider the pros and cons of The Conjuring being a universe of films
- Crime Reads visit the worlds most terrifying abandoned train tunnels
- Bloody Disgusting pick the top ten urban legends and movies which have featured them
- The Horror Tree sit down for an author interview with Elizabeth Davidson
Author Gwendolyn Kiste trawls back through non-horror TV history to recommend four horrific episodes of shows where horror is the last thing you’d expect in this article for The Lineup.
Horror DNA’s Kat Albrecht takes a wider look at The Conjuring’s universe and wonders whether it’s a good or bad thing that these stories are linked.
Author J. H. Markert takes readers on a tour of the cramped, haunted spaces which are the world’s most terrifying abandoned train tunnels in this article for Crime Reads.
Bloody Disgusting’s Jenn Adams selects her ten favourite urban legends and the movies which have done the most compelling job of bringing them to life.
The Horror Tree’s Jacque Day sits down with Elizabeth Davidson, author of Residents of Honeysuckle Cottage, to talk writing, inspiration and much more.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.