- Journalist Suggests Link Between “Helicopter Parenting” and “Kindergarten Horror”
- The Best Horror Games
- Mike Flanagan Talks The Haunting and Gerald’s Game
- Stephen King’s TV Movies And Mini-Series Ranked
- High Res Scans Of Every Goosebumps Cover
In this article The Guardian’s Anne Billson looks for a link between the recent surge in ‘kindergarten horror’ and ‘helicopter parenting’.
There’s nothing quite like being immersed in a horror game. Here are twenty of the best for you to dive into.
Mike Flanagan talks about his upcoming adaptation of Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game and his series adaptation of Shirley Jackson’s The Haunting.
With King hitting the big screen twice this year (The Dark Tower and IT) Bloody Disgusting’s Chris Vander Kaay takes a look at King’s TV movies and mini-series.
Many of us were brought up on and have fond memories of reading R L Stine’s Goosebump books, so here’s a trip down memory lane with hi-res scans of their covers.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey