Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Lit Hub celebrate the ever changing form of the literary monster
- The Ginger Nuts of Horror delve into the topic of strangers with faces you know
- Bloody Disgusting explain why you should be making a horror film right at this moment
- The Lineup pick out the ten best episodes of TV by Mike Flanagan
- The Horror Tree’s Spooky Six interview series returns to talk with writer and editor C. M. Saunders
Author Adrian Van Young considers the infinite forms which literary monsters might take and explains their allure in this article for Lit Hub.
Writer Briar Ripley Page reflects on his favourite sub-genre of horror – that of the changelings, and doppelgangers – and discusses how it has informed his writing, in this article for The Ginger Nuts of Horror.
Screenwriter Seth M. Sherwood, in this guest post for Bloody Disgusting, explains why anyone with a desire to create their own horror movie should be doing it right now.
With The Fall of the House of Usher newly released on Netflix, The Lineup’s Jena Brown lists her top ten episodes from across all the series he has made to date..
The Horror Tree’s Willow Croft fills the coffee pot and sits down to ask six spooky questions to writer and editor C. M. Saunders.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.