Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Eight ways to survive if you find yourself caught in a horror movie
- Nine horror franchises that should be brought back as TV shows
- Horror classics that never happened: Guillermo Del Toro’s Frankenstein
- Fifteen horror movies with great deleted scenes we never saw
- Go behind the scenes on 1990’s Night of the Living Dead remake
Cracked’s Ian Fortey lays out the eight rules to ensure that, should you find yourself stuck in a horror movie, you are the one that lives to tell the tale.
In an age where the medium of the TV series is being used to explore so many classic movies in greater depth, Bloody Disgusting’s Chris Vander Kaay selects nine horror franchises he feels are worthy of the TV treatment.
As part of the Script to Pieces series, focusing on potential horror classics that never happened, Nat Brehmer at Wicked Horror delves deeper in to what could have been Guillermo Del Toro’s Frankenstein.
Joshua Millican of Horror Freak News talks us through fifteen horror movies with great deleted scenes which never made it off the cutting room floor.
Steve Barton at Dread Central takes a closer look at the 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead, with a particular focus on the incredible effects which still stand the test of time today.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.