Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Bloody Disgusting choose the best dozen genre films of 2020 so far
- Ink Heist feature disturbing original fiction by author Andrew Cull
- Dead Head Reviews continue their Pride in Horror Month series with a piece on queer vampires by Tabatha Wood
- Writer Sonora Taylor takes up her post on Kendall Reviews’ Graveyard Shift for this week
- The Gingernuts of Horror’s Ginger Snaps interview series catches up with writer CC Adams
Meagan Navarro of Bloody Disgusting sifts through the chaff to select the dozen best genre film offerings of the first half of 2020.
Dead Head Reviews continue their Pride in Horror Month series with a piece on queer vampires by Tabatha Wood
Tabatha Wood (Dark Winds Over Wellington) writes this piece, titled ‘Queer Vampires in Modern Cinema’ as part of Dead Head Reviews excellent series for Pride in Horror Month.
Hot on the heels of the release of Seeing Things, her new novel, Sonora Taylor takes up watch on the Kendall Reviews Graveyard Shift, listing influential books, music and a single luxury to help her survive her time there.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.