Welcome to Must Read Horror. The internet has been scoured once again for the week’s best horror articles, and the results are in:
- Here’s Where to Start with the Scary Specter of TV Horror Series
- What Scares Cult Horror Writer Thomas Ligotti?
- The Great Stephen King Birthday Cinema Celebration!
- Psychology of TV Violence: A Look at 10 Disturbing Scenes
- The Dreadful Ten: Top 10 Most Anticipated Horror Directorial Follow-Ups
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Horror TV shows are ubiquitous, something which hasn’t always been the case. In this article, AV Club offers some advice on where to start when it comes to small-screen chills.
The Wall Street Journal finds out what scares horror royalty, Thomas Ligotti.
Like Stan Lee, Stephen King likes nothing more than appearing in films based upon his own work, even if it is for the briefest of moments. Tor casts an eye over the many cameos of Stephen King.
1971 Review analyses ten disturbing scenes from TV shows such as Hannibal, Twin Peaks, and Lost.
Fangoria’s Dreadful Ten continues, this time looking at ten directors whose follow-ups are hotly anticipated.