- Stephen King And Richard Chizmar Talk Gwendy’s Button Box
- Resident Evil Original Novels
- Q&A With Dead By Daylight Creative Director Dave Richard
- 10 Smart Decisions Made In Horror Movies
- Dawn Of The Deaf
Cemetery Dance’s Bev Vincent talks to Stephen King and Richard Chizmar about their recently released collaboration Gwendy’s Button Box.
Dread Central’s Jonathan Barkan takes a look back at two original Resident Evil novels from the late 90s that expand upon the series mythology.
Fangoria’s April Bedan talks to the Creative Director of video game Dead By Daylight about music and artwork.
Characters in horror films are usually known for making stupid and illogical decisions, so Joshua Millican of Horrorfreak News redresses the balance with ten smart decisions.
Rob Savage’s short film Dawn of the Deaf recently won the Oscar Qualifying Shorts Prize at Sitges and is long-listed for a BAFTA. This unusual take on the zombie apocalypse is worth a look.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey