Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Why Ghostwatch Is A Genuine Horror Classic
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer: A Retrospective
- Seven Legitimately Emotional Death Scenes
- 10 Things We Probably Won’t See In The IT Remake
- Howling Sequel To Be In Comic Book Format
American audiences are finally getting to see the 25 year old horror classic that is Ghostwatch.
The Ginger Nuts Of Horror takes a look back at one of the best written TV shows in recent years.
Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer takes a look at seven legitimately emotional death scenes in movies.
With King’s celebrated book finally getting the cinematic treatment it deserves, there are still a few things that might not make it from the novel.
After Eight instalments in the film franchise, The Howling is continuing its story in comic book form.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey