Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Top 10 Horror Movie Suicides
- Favourite Video Game Adaptations
- Composer Fabio Frizzi Interview
- Charlie Clouser Interview
- Why Ingrate Fanboys Need To let Go Of Territorialism
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Horror films are usually about somebody or something doing the killing, but the flip side of this maxim is the on screen suicide. Arrow In The Head’s Jake Dee looks at ten of the best.
Video game to film adaptations are often renowned for being pretty grim affairs, but Bloody Disgusting’s Jonathan Barkan talks up four that he thinks are worth your time.
Fabio Frizzi is best known for his work with the legendary Lucio Fulci, namely on Zombi 2 and The Beyond. Starburst’s John Townsend talks to him about his music and his upcoming concert at London’s Union Chapel in October.
Staying with music, Horror Asylum talks to ex-Nine Inch Nails man Charlie Clouser about scoring the music for Wayward Pines and the original Saw movie.
Fans of franchises are often quick to judge remakes/reboots before they’ve even seen them. Dread Central’s Sean Decker discusses why this behaviour is embarrassing.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey