Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Cultured Vultures recommend eighteen horror reads for the Christmas and winter seasons
- Bloody Disgusting look back at Kevin Smith’s first horror film and find it even more relevant ten years on
- Tor Nightfire pick out six intense closed-circle horror books
- LitReactor tell you how to pick the perfect title for your story
- Dread Central examine 1960 horror movie Macario as part of their Horror En Español series
Katie Liggera, writing for Cultured Vultures, selects eighteen horror reads to get you in the mood for the Christmas or winter seasons.
Bloody Disgusting look back at Kevin Smith’s first horror film and find it even more relevant ten years on
Bloody Disgusting’s Luiz H. C. looks back at Red State, Kevin Smith’s first horror movie and discover that ten years on, it’s more relevant than ever.
Sam Reader curates this list for Tor Nightfire, featuring closed-circle horror books: those where the main part of the story takes place in a single, sealed location.
Author Jay Wilburn, writing for LitReactor, looks into different approaches to picking story titles, weighing up the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Dread Central’s Mikey P looks back at 1960 horror film Macario as part of the Horror En Español series of articles, and finds insights into Mexico’s intimacy with death.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.