- Bloody Disgusting with the twelve best international horror films of 2022
- The Lineup presents a look at emerging horror fiction trends
- Certified Forgotten examines the coming-of-age experience in Bones and All
- Tim Waggoner is interviewed over at The Horror Tree
- Dread Central looks at the message of loss in horror films
Daniel Kurland looks at the best horror international horror films in 2022, covering horror offerings from countries like Finland, Norway, Indonesia, France, and Taiwan
The “library worlds horror maven” Becky Spratford looks through the best books in horror 2022 for emerging horror trends such as shorter tales, retellings, truth in storytelling, and the breathtaking debuts by women.
Molly Henery with a powerful editorial examining the coming-of-age cannibal horrors of Luca Guadagnino’s latest film, Bones and All, part of the sub-genre of Uterus Horror.
Willow Croft presents another entry in the Spooky Six series, this time interviewing Tim Waggoner, author of the Stoker Award winning Writing in the Dark.
Over at Dread Central, Chad Collins looks through the horror films of 2022 and finds the thread of overcoming grief and loss, and how we can weather through those emotions with horror as a common bond.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.