Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Parade picks out The Babadook as its horror movie of the decade and explains why
- Screenrant explain how ten horror film sets broke the fourth wall
- Kendall Reviews features new, exclusive Thanksgiving horror fiction from Miranda Snaps
- Goombastomp has an article featuring some of the lesser known gems of survival horror gaming
- Gwendolyn Kiste’s blog features an interview with author Jamie Lackey
Samuel R. Murrian writes for Parade on exactly what it is that makes Jennifer Kent’s The Babadook his candidate for the best horror movie of the decade.
Screen Rant’s Sam Hutchinson explains how these ten horror films had strange, unexplained events happening on or around their sets.
As part of their ongoing exclusive horror fiction segment, Kendall Reviews has a story by Miranda Snaps on the topic of thanksgiving.
Shane Dover, writing for Goombastomp, picks out a handful of lesser known survival horror games that are well worth investigating.
This week on Gwendolyn Kiste’s excellent blog, she sits down with writer Jamie Lackey (Left Hand Gods) and talks about writing and much more besides.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.