Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Glenn Rolfe writes for Horror Oasis on writing and small press publishing
- Richard Thomas’ latest Storyville article for LitReactor looks at why writers don’t submit work and why they should
- Tor Nightfire feature a guest post on why men fall for sexy monsters
- Bloody Disgusting argue that Scream 4 might be the best film in the franchise
- The Ginger Nuts of Horror talk to British horror writer Penny Jones
Writer Janine Pipe talks to Glenn Rolfe (Until Summer Comes Around) for this guest post on Horror Oasis about his experiences in writing and publishing within the small press.
Richard Thomas’ latest Storyville article for LitReactor looks at why writers don’t submit work and why they should
Richard Thomas, writing for his Storyville series on LitReactor, catalogues the reasons authors don’t sumbit their work, before demonstrating why they absolutely should in all those cases.
Juliet Bennet Rylah writes this hugely entertaining article on just why male characters always seem to fall for sexy monsters in horror.
Brian Keiper writes for Bloody Disgusting on why he feels that Scream 4 is the strongest film of the slasher franchise.
With her new novella Matryoshka out this week, Penny Jones sits down with The Ginger Nuts of Horror to talk about the book, and much more besides.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.