Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- LitReactor share some new year’s resolutions by writers and readers to get 2022 off to the best possible start
- Tor Nightfire feature this article in defence of space horror by author S. A. Barnes
- Crime Reads compile this list of horror books to be excited about in 2022
- Bloody Disgusting look back at how the ‘monster kid’ trope was rejuvenated by Scream
- Author D. T. Neal sits down for a conversation with The Ginger Nuts of Horror
LitReactor share some new year’s resolutions by writers and readers to get 2022 off to the best possible start
With the new year underway, Sadie Hartmann decided to quiz both writers and readers on their resolutions and compiled some of the best responses in this article for LitReactor.
S. A. Barnes, author of the forthcoming Dead Silence, writes for Tor Nightfire in defence of the space horror sub-genre.
Molly Odintz, writing for Crime Reads, pulls out the release schedule and recommends a host of hotly-anticipated horror fiction releases for 2022.
Bloody Disgusting’s Brian Keiper looks back at the treatment of the ‘monster kid’ trope in the original Scream and how the film advanced the trope, like so many others.
Writer D. T. Neal, author of The Wolfshadow Trilogy, sits down with The Giner Nuts of Horror to discuss Norm, the final instalment in the trilogy, and much more.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.