- Andrew Kevin Walker Releases First Draft Of Se7en
- Bad Decisions made In Horror Movies
- James DeMonaco Talks About The Purge Series
- Five Underrated Horror Video Games
- Jaws 4: The Revenge Revisited
Most This Is Horror readers will be familiar with David Fincher’s masterful Se7en film, but it’s interesting to see Andrew Kevin Walker’s original vision in his first draft, which he just released onto the internet.
A good novel or film is occasionally dependant on the characters making bad decisions to put themselves in peril. Bloody Disgusting’s Trace Thurman looks at eight of the worst made in horror films.
Starburst’s Andrew Pollard talks to The Purge writer and director James DeMonaco about the ongoing series.
Dread Central’s Jeremy Dick unearths five underrated horror video games that are worth a look.
The Ginger Nuts Of Horror’s Kayleigh Marie Edwards takes up the challenge to find something good in any horror film and dives into the much derided Jaws 4.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey