Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Fangoria looks back at Session 9, twenty years on with director Brad Anderson and co-writer Steve Gevedon
- LitReactor explains how to live a decade as a full time writer no-one has heard of
- Horror Oasis ponder whether horror can come with a hopeful ending
- Bloody Disgusting take a look back at the novelisations and comics of Jason X
- Writer Alaric Cabiling tells The Ginger Nuts of Horror about the horrors of his life
Fangoria looks back at Session 9, twenty years on with director Brad Anderson and co-writer Steve Gevedon
Scott Wampler, writing for Fangoria, sits down with Session 9 director and co-writer Brad Andseron and Steve Gevedon to look back and forward at the cult classic film.
Writer Jay Wilburn explains how he has survived the best part of a decade despite not being a household name in fiction.
Writing for Horror Oasis, Brandon Applegate asks whether horror can come with hopeful endings, picking out some fine examples in which it has worked well.
Nat Brehmer, a self-confessed fan of novelisations, looks at the book and comic adaptations of Jason X.
Filipino-American horror writer Alaric Cabiling sits down with The Ginger Nuts of Horror to talk about the horrors of his life.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.