Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Benjamin Percy writes for Lit Hub on the horror of plants
- Author Kit Power writes a thoughtful, in-depth response to Midnight Mass for The Ginger Nuts of Horror
- LitReactor remind writers to keep their focus on their own work
- Kendall Reviews look at Halloween Kills through the lens of the series’ legacy
- Sara Gran shares five pointers to help writers create suspense at Crime Reads
Lit Hub feature this article by writer Benjamin Percy on the terror of green things, and how he channeled those horrors into his new novel, The Unfamiliar Garden.
Author Kit Power writes a thoughtful, in-depth response to Midnight Mass for The Ginger Nuts of Horror
Author Kit Power digs deep into Mike Flanagan’s 2021 Netflix series, Midnight Mass, and shares this insightful article with The Ginger Nuts of Horror.
Writer Cina Pelayo writes fpr LitReactor on the different paths and different speeds of a writing career mean its inevitably best to keep your eyes firmly focussed on your own pages.
Writer and BookTuber Ben Walker looks at Halloween Kills, the latest in the franchise and considers it in the context of the series’ legacy for Kendall Reviews.
Author Sara Gran writes this article for Crime Reads, recommending five pointers for writers to generate suspense in their fiction.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.