Welcome to Must Read Horror. The internet has been scoured once again for the week’s best horror articles, and the results are in:
- Deaditorial: The Art of the Horror Tie-in
- Are Horror Franchise Comics Worth Taking a Stab At?
- What We Learned From 2015’s Horror Movies
- The Rats And The Ruins: James Herbert’s Domain
- The Haunter of the Dark: H. P. Lovecraft and Modern Horror Cinema
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
In this article, Fangoria looks at horror comics adapted from films, focusing primarily on those released by the inimitable Legendary Comics.
Another piece on horror comics, this time from Bloody Disgusting. Is it worth getting into horror comics? Which ones are worth the effort? Find out here.
Inverse takes a look at some of the game-changing horror films of the past year.
Simon Bestwick, author of the newly-released Hell’s Ditch, takes a look back at James Herbert’s Domain, the third book in his ‘Rats’ trilogy.
Cineaste looks at the impact HP Lovecraft and his fiction have had on horror/sci-fi cinema of the last century.