- Every Freddy Krueger Kill In 60 Seconds Flat
- Maniac: A Look Back
- Script To Pieces: The Killer Tomato Remake
- Why Life Felt More Like An Alien Prequel Than Alien Covenant
- Infographics Analyse Deaths In The Saw Franchise
Haven’t got time to watch the Elm Street series again? Well here’s every one of Freddy’s kills in one handy sixty second clip.
Dread Central’s Jerome Reuter takes at look back at one of the most controversial horror films of the 1980s – Maniac.
Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer looks at what the proposed Attack of the Killer Tomatoes remake might have looked like.
Bloody Disgusting’s Mike Fugere argues that director Daniel Espinosa’s Life felt more like an Alien prequel than Ridley Scott’s Alien Covenant.
Many of us were brought up on and have fond memories of reading R L Stine’s Goosebump books, so here’s a trip down memory lane with hi-res scans of their covers.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey