- More Kids In Horror Films Should Be Nominated For Oscars
- 10 Stephen King Stories That May Be Too Weird To Adapt For The Screen
- The Horror Of Stephen King’s IT Explained
- Understanding The Venom Family Tree
- PBS Explores The Origin Of Killer Clowns
Arrow In The Head’s Jimmy O makes an argument for kids in horror films being taken more seriously by the Academy Awards.
With IT floating into cinemas this month, Bloody Disgusting’s Mike Fugere looks at ten Stephen King tales that may be too weird to ever make the transition to the screen.
Speaking of IT, film critic Ryan Hollinger offers up an exploration of the horror and fantasy in King’s classic tale.
Arguably Spider-man’s most horrific villain, Venom’s family tree has grown somewhat over the years. Here’s a handy guide to what it looks like at the moment.
One final IT related titbit this week – PBS has a new series called Origin Of Everything, with one episode dedicated to clowns. Float this way to check it out.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.