- Photos Of Unaired Nightmare On Elm Street Reality Show Surface
- The Legacy Of Day Of The Dead
- Script To Pieces: The Pet Sematary Remake
- Five Children’s Horror Films That Are Surprisingly Good
- The Slasher Gaming Genre Is Back – Now What?
Did you know that there was going to be an Elm Street themed reality TV show based on nightmare back in 2004?: You do now.
With George A Romero announcing a new film in the Dead series (Road of the Daed – yeah, we’re not thrilled either) Bloody Disgusting’s Zachary Paul looks back at what was supposed to be the closing part of the trilogy.
Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer discusses what could have been with regards to a remake of Stephen King’s darkest novel.
A horror film doesn’t have to be aimed at an adult audience to be great. Wicked Horror offer up five examples for your consideration.
With the release of Friday The 13th The Game joining other titles like Dead By Daylight and Outlast, Plenty Dreadful’s Adam Dodd looks at the resurrected slasher genre and its future.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey