Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Mother Horror picks out eight terrifying translated tales for LitReactor
- Gemma Amor writes for Horrified Magazine on the female experience of fear
- Kendall Reviews present the first chapter of Mark Matthews new novel, The Hobgoblin of Little Minds
- Dread Central feature an elegiac love letter to horror cinema by Chad Collins
- John Joseph Adams talks for Nightmare Magazine with Wendy N. Wagner on their love of horror fiction
Sadie Hartmann writes for LitReactor on eight outstanding horror stories in translation, to help you expand your reading horizons.
In this in-depth article for Horrified Magazine, Gemma Amor (Girl on Fire), writes on the female perspective of fear, digging into personal experiences and leading into the unquiet revolution which continues to mould the horror fiction scene.
Kendall Reviews present an exclusive abridged first chapter excerpt of Mark Matthews acclaimed new novel, The Hobgoblin of Little Minds.
Chad Collins, writing for Dread Central, describes his love for horror cinema and the theatre experience’s role in making him the huge fan of the genre he is today. He laments the pandemic situation’s closing of cinemas and looks forward to a time when they will reopen.
As he passes on the baton of editor of Nightmare Magazine to Wendy N. Wagner, John Joseph Adams talks with them about their shared love of all things horror fiction.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.