I seem doomed to keep breaking my pledges where this column’s concerned. The first instalment of Heretic Songs was back in September, and I said I’d see you next month; after which, nothing more until February. In that instalment, I pledged to talk next about the role of supernatural horror fiction when religious belief wasn’t involved. Guess what? I’m not doing that either. (Next time, maybe.)
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey