In this podcast Adam Nevill talks about his favourite haunted house stories, book signings, online book launches, and much more.
About Adam Nevill
Adam L.G. Nevill was born in Birmingham, England, in 1969 and grew up in England and New Zealand. He is the author of the horror novels: Banquet for the Damned, Apartment 16, The Ritual, Last Days, House of Small Shadows, No One Gets Out Alive, Lost Girl, and Under a Watchful Eye. His first short story collection, Some Will Not Sleep: Selected Horrors, is published on Halloween, 2016.
- [02:15] Adrian Shotbolt, via Patreon, asks what Adam’s currently listening to
- [11:40] Adrian, via Patreon, asks how Adam has improved since first published novel
- [21:15] Brian Asman, via Patreon, asks about favourite haunted house stories/movies
- [23:40] Brian Asman, via Patreon, asks about the world in which Adam’s stories take place
- [25:05] Brian Asman, via Patreon, asks about odd experiences at book signings
- [30:25] Online book launch
- [39:35] Brian Asman, via Patreon, asks about cage fighting other horror writers …
- [41:05] Advice to eighteen-year-old self
- [44:30] Two fiction and two non-fiction recommendations
- [50:10] Connect with Adam Nevill
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey