In this podcast Adam Nevill talks about the film adaption of The Ritual, his writing process, Facebook advertising, and much more.
About Adam Nevill
Adam L.G. Nevill was born in Birmingham, England, in 1969 and grew up in England and New Zealand. He is the author of the horror novels: Banquet for the Damned, Apartment 16, The Ritual, Last Days, House of Small Shadows, No One Gets Out Alive, Lost Girl, and Under a Watchful Eye. His first short story collection, Some Will Not Sleep: Selected Horrors, is published on Halloween, 2016.
- [02:15] Facebook advertising
- [15:40] Darryl Foster, via Patreon, asks about writing process
- [20:00] Thomas Joyce, via Patreon, asks about up-and-coming writers and writers outside of horror (Dan Howarth fabricates information about Thomas—don’t believe the lies)
- [28:00] Jake Marley, via Patreon, asks about the creation of Thin Len
- [29:40] Research and locations
- [36:25] Film adaptation of The Ritual
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey