In this podcast Adam Nevill talks about the film adaption of The Ritual, his writing process, Facebook advertising, and much more.
About Adam Nevill
Adam L.G. Nevill was born in Birmingham, England, in 1969 and grew up in England and New Zealand. He is the author of the horror novels: Banquet for the Damned, Apartment 16, The Ritual, Last Days, House of Small Shadows, No One Gets Out Alive, Lost Girl, and Under a Watchful Eye. His first short story collection, Some Will Not Sleep: Selected Horrors, is published on Halloween, 2016.
- [02:15] Facebook advertising
- [15:40] Darryl Foster, via Patreon, asks about writing process
- [20:00] Thomas Joyce, via Patreon, asks about up-and-coming writers and writers outside of horror (Dan Howarth fabricates information about Thomas—don’t believe the lies)
- [28:00] Jake Marley, via Patreon, asks about the creation of Thin Len
- [29:40] Research and locations
- [36:25] Film adaptation of The Ritual
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey