In this podcast T.E. Grau talks about The Nameless Dark, screenwriting, technology, dark fiction and much more.
About T.E. Grau
T.E. Grau is an author of dark fiction whose work has been featured in dozens of anthologies, magazines, literary journals, and audio platforms. The Nameless Dark, his first collection of short fiction, was released in July 2015 by Lethe Press. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and daughter.
- [01:50] Interview start
- [02:15] Initial interest in horror
- [06:35] Screenwriting’s influence on fiction writing
- [08:22] ‘Expat’
- [10:10] Crossing genres
- [15:00] The release of The Nameless Dark
- [17:45] Cover art
- [35:50] Writing process
- [38:10] Best piece of writing advice
- [43:50] Best things happening in dark fiction today
- [53:20] Advantages and disadvantages of technology for writers and readers
- [56:50] British scene
- [58:10] New T.E. Grau release in 2016
- [01:02:25] Connect with T.E. Grau
- [01:03:00] Writers that intimidate Grau
- [01:05:50] Competition time
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.