Following on from the success of our Halloween Horror Event with David Moody, Adam Nevill and Gary McMahon we have a new event at The University of Warwick. It is a free event, but it is ticketed. There are only forty tickets available as it is in Warwick Writer’s Room in Milburn House which is much smaller than the Arts Centre venue. If you would like a ticket for this free entry event please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Warwick Event January 20th’. Michael will e-mail to confirm further details of the event and of your place. If for whatever reason you have to pull out please e-mail Michael as spaces are incredibly limited. The event will kick off on Friday 20 January 2012 at 7:15pm. If you’ve held out this long without seeing who’s reading, click on the link above! We will be operating a ‘bring your own drinks’ policy as there is no bar in The Writer’s Room (it is after all predominantly used for seminars).
Special thanks to Vincent Holland-Keen for putting together the superb trailer.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey