It’s that time of year again, friends. The This Is Horror Awards 2015 are now open. Please send your votes to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Awards 2015’. To cast a vote simply write the category and your vote for each award. You may vote for your top two in each category. For example:
1. First choice
2. Second choice
This is in place in the event there is a tie breaker for first place after the votes have been counted.
Here are the awards and nominations.
Novel of the Year
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
- Brother by Ania Ahlborn
- Lost Girl by Adam Nevill
- Skullcrack City by Jeremy Robert Johnson
Novella of the Year
Short Story Collection of the Year
- Get in Trouble: Stories by Kelly Link
- Probably Monsters by Ray Cluley
- Sing Me Your Scars by Damien Angelica Walters
- The Nameless Dark by T.E. Grau
- Vile Men by Rebecca Jones-Howe
- Voices of the Damned by Barbie Wilde
Anthology of the Year
- Aickman’s Heirs, edited by Simon Strantzas
- Choose Wisely: 35 Women Up To No Good, co-edited by H. L. Nelson and Joanne Merriam
- Cthulhu Fhtagn!, edited by Ross E. Lockhart
- Exigencies: A Neo-Noir Anthology, edited by Richard Thomas
- Hanzai Japan: Fantastical, Futuristic Stories of Crime From and About Japan, edited by Nick Mamatas and Masumi Washington
- The Monstrous, edited by Ellen Datlow
Fiction Magazine of the Year
Publisher of the Year
- ChiZine Publications
- Crystal Lake Publishing
- Dark House Press
- Lazy Fascist Press
- Word Horde
Podcast of the Year
- Arm Cast Podcast
- Booked. Podcast
- Horror News Radio
- The Horror Show with Brian Keene
- The Last Knock
- The Outer Dark
Film of the Year
TV Show of the Year
- American Horror Story: Freak Show
- Bates Motel (Season Three)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (Season Two)
- Hannibal (Season Three)
- Penny Dreadful (Season Two)
- The Walking Dead (Season Five)
Artist of the Year
Voting closes at 12:01am GMT on Monday 25 January 2016.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd. What have got to lose? I guess, nothing really, you could unsubscribe any time. I mean, technically you could just grab the free eBook and run. That'd be it. Easy. But don't do that. Stick around. You might like it here.