In this podcast Richard Thomas talks about teachers presenting themselves, time management, writing about the occult, and much more.
About Richard Thomas
Richard Thomas is the award-winning author of seven books: three novels—Disintegration and Breaker (Penguin Random House Alibi), as well as Transubstantiate (Otherworld Publications); three short story collections—Staring into the Abyss (Kraken Press), Herniated Roots (Snubnose Press), and Tribulations (Cemetery Dance); and one novella in The Soul Standard (Dzanc Books).
- [03:15] Changes in the last three years/the rise and fall of Gamut
- [09:05] Possibility of putting out previous Gamut content in the future
- [13:30] Splitting time between writing, editing, and teaching
- [31:55] The teacher presenting themselves/being in the right frame of mind and the right place to consume different art
- [58:00] Writing about the occult
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford
Read or listen to The Netherwell Horror by Lee Mountford right now.
The Sinister Horror Company
The Sinister Horror Company has a simple mission: to write, publish and launch innovative and exciting genre fiction.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey