In this podcast we talk to Nicole Cushing about reading 500 stories in 500 nights, her Patreon horror writing class, fanaticism, and much more.
About Nicole Cushing
Nicole Cushing is the Bram Stoker Award® winning author of Mr. Suicide and a two-time nominee for the Shirley Jackson Award.
- [02:50] The idea that people are created by other people and there is no essential me or you
- [30:45] Siblings and horror
- [32:30] Fanaticism
- [40:40] Shame
- [01:09:15] Horror writing class via Patreon
- [01:17:45] Reading a short story a night for 500 nights: #500stories500nights
- [01:20:30] Connect with Nicole
- [01:22:00] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Violet by Scott Thomas
Pick up the brand new Scott Thomas book, Violet.
Night Creepers by David Irons
Seven strangers are asked to attend the funeral and will reading of the affluent Gregory Blitzer, a man who the attendees’ only thing in common is the mutual hatred they had for him in life.
While at the funerals remote church setting, they soon find themselves trapped inside, unable to escape. Forced to open Gregory’s coffin, they find no body inside, only a ragged torn out hole leading to the catacombs beneath the graveyard.
Something has been living underground, something that’s been spawning.
Something that’s… hungry.
Night Creepers: You are what they eat.