In this podcast Anya Martin talks about Sleeping with the Monster, weird fiction, Lethe Press, and much more.
About Anya Martin
Anya Martin is a fiction writer based in Atlanta. Sleeping with the Monster, her debut short story collection, was published by Lethe Press in autumn 2018.
Original photo credit: Ray Dafrico
- [03:15] Sleeping With The Monster/working with Lethe Press
- [21:00] Cover art
- [30:25] Brian Noonan, via Patreon, asks about MFAs and other writing accreditation
- [38:50] Nonfiction books on business and on writing
- [43:00] Kev Harrison, via Patreon, asks about when Anya realised the weird was her thing
- [48:30] Ross Byers, via Patreon, how many drafts do you go through when writing a story
- [53:15] Ross, via Patreon, asks about the story that most disturbed Anya
- [58:30] Connect with Anya
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
- Anya Martin fiction
- A Stuffed Bunny in Doll-Land
- Wonderbook by Jeff Vandermeer
- The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- Pauline Kael
Caribbean Cabal Charitable Writers Retreat
Registration for the 2019 Nightscape Press Caribbean Cabal Charitable Writers Retreat (with special guests Laird Barron and John Langan) is now open.
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.