In this podcast Mike Davis talks about The Lovecraft eZine, Living with Fibromyalgia, Patreon, and much more.
About Mike Davis
Mike Davis is a Dad, husband, editor, publisher, podcaster, and reader. He is the chief cook and bottle washer at Lovecraft eZine.
- [05:05] Life lessons growing up
- [08:50] Breaking free from a religious cult
- [13:00] Early books and reading habits
- [16:00] Lysette, via Patreon, asks about Autumn Cthulhu 2
- [19:20] Fibromyalgia
- [23:45] Navigating through physical pain and living a comfortable life
- [28:35] Starting the Lovecraft eZine
- [35:50] The importance of Patreon and impetus for starting a Patreon page
- [38:20] Patron perks
- [46:55] Only continuing one arm of the Lovecraft eZine
- [52:15] Lessons learnt since podcasting
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
- The Lovecraft eZine
- Lovecraft eZine (Amazon)
- Philip Fracassi
- Soren Narnia
- Jeff Thomas
- Knifepoint Horror Podcast
Tormented by Lee Mountford
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.