It’s almost Halloween which means it’s nearly time for the release of the brand new collaborative novel, They’re Watching by Michael David Wilson and Bob Pastorella.
Here’s what people are saying about They’re Watching:
“One of my favorite reads this year.”
Brennan LaFaro, DEAD HEADSPACE
“Michael David Wilson and Bob Pastorella have designed this highly entertaining and fast-moving thriller, an intricate little mind game with an unlikely hero and elements of both mystery and horror that will keep you guessing until the last page.”
S.P. Miskowski, author of I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU
“Feast your eyes, your heart, your deepest desires on Michael David Wilson and Bob Pastorella’s They’re Watching. It’s fast, it’s immersive, it lingers in your mind for days. This novel will not only leave you stranded in an awkward, breathless position wanting more, it will beg you to look closer, not just at the pages, but at that piece of your soul that wonders: is a secret really that bad if no one knows?”
Mackenzie Kiera, LADIES OF THE FRIGHT and author of ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE AND A STRONG ELECTRIC CURRENT
From the hosts of This Is Horror Podcast comes a dark thriller of obsession, paranoia, and voyeurism.
After relocating to a small coastal town, Brian discovers a hole that gazes into his neighbour’s bedroom. Every night she dances and he peeps. Same song, same time, same wild and mesmerising dance. But soon Brian suspects he’s not the only one watching and she’s not the only one being watched.
They’re Watching is The Wicker Man meets Body Double with a splash of Suspiria.
Pre-order the paperback from This Is Horror and receive the following:
- the eBook one week before the official release in your choice of mobi, epub, or PDF
- the audiobook narrated by RJ Bayley when it’s released in early 2021
- US Only! The paperback edition signed by Bob Pastorella (with a handy space for MDW’s signature when you inevitably meet him)
Cover Artwork by Pye Parr
Publication Date: 31 October 2020
Pre-orders are only open until Friday October 23, 2020.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis there may be delays in sending the paperback out. We will endeavour to get it sent out for Halloween release day and will keep you posted (see what I did there?) on the situation.
To keep shipping costs low US versions are being sent from within the US and other versions are being sent from the UK. Unless you’re in the US Bob won’t be able to sign your copy but if you ever meet up with him (go to KillerCon) he’ll no doubt scribble in your book.
If you’re not a US customer and want to get a copy signed by Bob you can select the ROW (rest-of-the-world) option. We know that $25 sucks for shipping but it’s so expensive to send abroad. If it costs us less than $25 to send we’ll actually refund the difference.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey