Grimm Up North schedule extends
The Manchester screenings of great horror films continue this month with a double bill of The Tall Man and Martyrs on 7 February, Citadel and Sleep Tight on 21 February and Maniac and 247 Degrees F on 7 March. Tickets for all events are now on sale at the Grimm Up North website.
Stephen King still shines
Cemetery Dance publications have announced that their limited editions of Stephen King’s sequel to The Shining, Doctor Sleep has sold of its initial special edition but that the gift edition are still available along with the Subterranean Press slipcase edition of The Shining. Both books are available now from the Cemetery Dance website.
This Is Horror podcast now available
For those of you that may have missed it, the This Is Horror podcast is now available to stream through the website and has also been uploaded to iTunes. To catch up with the first episode be sure to click subscribe on iTunes.
EA get in the mood for more Dead Space
EA have released the first in their mini series recapping the story of Isaac up until the start of the impending Dead Space 3 which was released on 8 February 2013. The first episode of the series can be seen above.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey