Grimm Up North are hosting the Northern premiere of Rob Zombie’s The Lords of Salem today – Saturday 20 April – at Manchester Dancehouse. The event will also feature the chance to win the film on DVD and a home cinema system. Pre-book a ticket for the event to be entered into the draw. Tickets are also available on the door.
Lording it over the critics
The Lords have released their latest single, ‘The Lords of Salem’. The single has achieved a lot of critical acclaim on both sides of the pond and is featured in Rob Zombie’s latest film The Lords of Salem. You can stream the song now over at Soundcloud.
Horror Channel does the Devil’s Business
Horror Channel once again premiere three exciting horror films in the coming month of May. They begin with dark comedy Harold’s Going Stiff on Saturday 4 May, which is swiftly followed by Sean Hogan’s chiller The Devil’s Business on Saturday 11 May. The third and final premiere showcases Remains, based on a graphic novel by Steve Niles on Saturday 18 May. Horror Channel can be found on Sky channel 319, Virgin channel 149 and Freesat channel 138.
The UK is Exorcised again…
The Last Exorcism: Part 2 now has an official UK release date of 7 June 2013. A new trailer has been produced to reflect this. Keep an eye on This Is Horror over the coming months for our review of the sequel to the Eli Roth produced hit.
Knightriders swoops in
Just before George A. Romero’s Knightriders is released on DVD and blu-ray on 22 April, the good people at Arrow Video have released a sneak peak of the extras available on both versions.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey