Here’s a small selection of the horror and genre news that caught our eye during the last week …
Horror classic, The Changeling, rereleased in remastered special edition, featuring exclusive artwork and book
Featuring specially commissioned artwork by Christopher Shy, The Changeling, directed by Peter Medak (The Krays) has arrived on Blu-ray in a limited edition collector’s set, featuring a poster, a forty-page bound booklet and a host of special features to accompany the original movie in its newly remastered form. The 1980 classic has been a long time coming on to Blu-ray and you can pick up your copy from 13 August.
Sony release trailer for monster movie featuring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (Shaun of the Dead), Slaughterhouse Rulez
Years after the huge success of Shaun of the Dead, messrs Pegg and Frost once again find themselves in a film featuring monsters. Described as a subterranean, coming-of-age monster movie, the first trailer for Slaughterhouse Rulez is available now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey