“Under the backdrop of forbidden summer love, Rolfe explores a classic horror trope with his own unique twists and turns.”
Fifteen-year-old Rocky Zukas is under the spell of summer love. After meeting a mysterious girl named November, his world turns upside down.
Gabriel, November’s brother, and keeper of the family secret, does not approve.
He is always watching the young couple, his rage building.
Gabriel’s going to make sure November knows he’s in charge, putting everything Rocky loves in terrible danger.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Glenn Rolfe hails from New England and has quickly established himself in the horror fiction field as “A vital part of this generation.” (Brian Keene). He is the author of Blood and Rain, The Haunted Halls, The Window, Becoming, and Things We Fear, as well as the collections Land of Bones, and Slush. Gord Rollo (The Jigsaw Man and The Crucifixion Experiments) says: “Rolfe is the real deal, folks, and anything he writes is well worth checking out.” Under the backdrop of forbidden summer love, Rolfe explores a classic horror trope with his own unique twists and turns.
Releasing 21 May 2020 from Flame Tree Press, Until Summer Comes Around by Glenn Rolfe is available for pre-order now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey