“With his latest novel, Waggoner moves into nightmare territory with a creepy family that lives for destruction.”
Rockridge, Ohio. The Eldreds move into town, choosing a quiet cul de sac. The Eldreds are definitely creepy, and extremely dangerous, feeding off the dark emotions of humans.
They use their house to create nightmares to trap their victims.
They lure their neighbors inside to break into their most painful emotions.
The only way for the neighbors to survive the Eldreds is to overcome their resentments.
The only way to survive each other is to work together.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Readers should be no stranger to the work of Tim Waggoner. The Stoker Award winner has written for multiple tie-in franchises such as Supernatural, Alien, Doctor Who, and Grimm, and is the author of Blood Island, The Mouth of the Dark, and the story collection Dark and Distant Voices among others. With his latest novel, Waggoner moves into nightmare territory with a creepy family that lives for destruction. The Forever House makes this Tim’s third release from Flame Tree Press, a publisher quickly establishing itself as one the premier houses for quality horror fiction.
Releasing 26 March 2020 from Flame Tree Press, The Forever House by Tim Waggoner is available for pre-order now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey