Having built up such a brilliant following with Read Horror and See Horror it’s a rather daunting task to build up such an incredibly fanbase again. Fortunately we reckon you’re a loyal bunch, and failing that we’ve decided to entice you with some swag. A prize draw will take place on Wednesday February 1 where winners can win a whole host of goodies. We’re going to unveil all the prizes at a later date, but here are a few of the prizes that are up for grabs – as way of a teaser:
- The signed Hater trilogy by David Moody
- A signed copy of Meat by Joseph D’Lacey
- Jasper Bark novels
- A signed and doodled copy of Horns by Joe Hill
- A copy of Dark Minds
- A copy of Darker Minds upon its release
- A special #0 signed copy of Simon Kurt Unsworth’s forthcoming Spectral chapbook
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale DVD
Now if that has piqued your interest – and we think it may well have done – then here’s what you have to do. You can enter the competition four times. Each of the below counts as an entry.
- ‘Like’ This Is Horror on Facebook
- ‘Follow’ This Is Horror on Twitter
- Subscribe via e-mail to This Is Horror
- Retweet Win Horror Genre Prizes: Like Us on Twitter
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.