A brand new collection from four new horror writers is set to land on June 1 2012. Four in the Morning will see a story from Lincoln Crisler, Tim Marquitz, Malon Edwards and Edward M. Erdelac. To commemorate the launch of this collection, This Is Horror have invited the writers to share their thoughts on each others stories all this week.
First up is Tim Marquitz who talks about Malon Edwards’ ‘Half Dark’.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey