In this podcast Richard Thomas, Hillary Dodge and Heather Foster talk about Gamut Magazine.
About Gamut Magazine
Gamut is an online magazine of neo-noir, speculative fiction with a literary bent. Find more information at Gamut Online.
Special offer for This Is Horror Podcast listeners: If you’ve yet to subscribe to Gamut Magazine and missed the 20% off in December we have a special offer for you. Just put ‘THIS IS HORROR’ into the note via PayPal when you pay for the full price of a Gamut Magazine subscription and Richard Thomas will refund 20% so you still get the magazine for the special 20% off price.
Offer expires 1 February 2017.
- [03:00] Interview start/introductions
- [06:45] What is Gamut Magazine and what is the Gamut aesthetic?
- [16:25] Jake Marley, via Patreon, asks what Gamut wants to see more and less of
- [23:15] Recommended poets
- [35:00] Non-fiction submissions
- [52:10] Darryl Foster, via Patreon, asks about cover letters
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
- Gamut Online
- Kaveh Akbar
- Disintegration by Richard Thomas
- Thrill Me by Benjamin Percy
- Carrie Jerrell
- Blas Falconer
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey