In this podcast Jon Grilz talks about his favourite audio drama podcasts, the inspiration for Small Town Horror, writing a flawed protagonist and much more.
About Jon Grilz
Writer and podcaster Jon Grilz is Minnesotan, born and bred. He has an undergraduate degree in English Literature from the University of Minnesota-Duluth and a MFA in Writing from Hamline University in St. Paul. He has recently adapted content from his Crazytown series into a top iTunes podcast called Small Town Horror. Jon’s novels include the Darren Lockhart Mystery installments: Crazytown, Crazytown: The Witch Tree, Crazytown: Devil’s Kettle and Burn, Crazytown, Burn and Rigged.
- [03:15] Interview start/other audio drama podcasts
- [14:20] Grant Longstaff, via Patreon, asks about inspiration for Small Town Horror
- [18:50] Ryan as a flawed protagonist
- [27:50] Small Town Horror Patreon benefits
- [39:40] Morning rituals and daily habits
- [44:15] Two fiction and two non-fiction recommendations
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Support the This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
We offer the This Is Horror Podcast free of charge, but if you think it’s worth $1 per month we’d love you to join our Patreon. You’ll receive Patron perks, too, such as early bird access to all episodes, the ability to submit questions to our guests and even discounts off This Is Horror products.The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey